Tickets can be bought Online or at the Gate:
SATURDAY & SUNDAY:
Children, 5 and under: Free
Children, ages 6-15: $8.00
Adults, ages 16-64 : $12.00
Active Military, Veterans and Seniors (65+)*: $10.00
Students (with valid college/university ID)*: $10.00
*Valid ID required – Discounted tickets requiring a valid ID are not available online as there is currently no way to submit an ID. These tickets must be purchased at the gate.
Guests who are in costume and purchase general admission tickets at the gate receive $2 off a single-admission ticket!**
**Costume discount does not combine with any other discount or promotional offer.
Interested in group ticket sales? Please contact us at 970-462-7795 or email@example.com
- Weather: Faire will take place rain or shine
- Parking: Parking is free and located on site
- Payment options: Master Card, Visa and Cash accepted for tickets and Festival Merchandise. Food & Beverage and artisan vendors select their own form of payment.
- Faire Site: The terrain at the Faire site is natural and uneven. For comfort and safety please wear sturdy, comfortable shoes.
- Wheelchairs: Most of the Faire site is handicap accessible but there are some areas that may be difficult. Faire personnel and participants are always at the ready to assist those with special needs.
- Children: Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Pets: No pets are allowed
- Alcohol: No alcohol or other kinds of food or drinks may be brought into the Faire. Beer, wine and mead are sold on site as well as many fine foods to tempt your taste buds. Unopened water bottles may be brought in to the faire. All backpacks are subject to search.
- Re-entry: Visitors to the Faire may get a hand stamp to allow exit and re-entry.
- Costumes: We encourage wearing costumes. Elizabethan, pirate, steampunk, Victorian…heck, if you want to come dressed as a Jedi then we sure won’t turn you away. It is all about enhancing the experience of the Faire.
- Weapons Policy: All weaponry should be character appropriate.. Absolutely no real firearms. All blades must be sheathed peace-tied.
- Merriment Policy: Security personnel will be on site to encourage responsible participation. A first-aid station and qualified personnel are available if needed.
- Media Policy: Ticket purchase and/or use constitutes permission to use your candid likeness, still photography or video, for future advertising purposes and/or promotional purposes as authorized and deemed appropriate by the Grand Junction Renaissance Faire and it’s sponsors.