Days and Hours:
Saturday, April 25, 2020: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday, April 26, 2020: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
From the east:
From I-70, take exit 37 for US-6 W/I-70 BUS W toward Clifton/Grand Jct – Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left onto I-70 BUS W – Turn left onto S 9th St – Turn left onto Riverside Pkwy – Drive along Riverside Parkway to Las Colonias Park
From the west:
From I-70, take exit 26 for I-70 BUS N/US-6/US-50 toward Grand Jct – Turn rightonto I-70BUS E/US-50 E/US-6 E – Drive along Riverside Parkway to Las Colonias Park
From the south:
From Hwy 50, take the Riverside Pkwy exit toward US-50/I-70 BUS – Turn right onto Riverside Pkwy – Drive along Riverside Parkway to Las Colonias Park
- Weather: Faire will take place rain or shine
- Parking: Parking is free and located on site
- Payment options: Master Card, Visa, and Cash accepted for tickets and Festival Merchandise. Food & Beverage and artisan vendors select their own form of payment.
- Faire Site: The terrain at the Faire site is natural and uneven. For comfort and safety please wear sturdy, comfortable shoes.
- Wheelchairs: Most of the Faire site is handicap accessible but there are some areas that may be difficult. Faire personnel and participants are always at the ready to assist those with special needs.
- Children: Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Pets: No Pets are allowed
- Alcohol: No alcohol may be brought into the Faire. Beer, wine and mead are sold on site as well as many fine foods to tempt your taste buds. Unopened water bottles may be brought in to the faire. All backpacks are subject to search.
- Re-entry: Visitors to the Faire will receive a wristband to allow exit and re-entry.
- Costumes: We encourage wearing costumes. Elizabethan, pirate, steampunk, Victorian…heck, if you want to come dressed as a Jedi then we sure won’t turn you away. It is all about enhancing the experience of the Faire. Patrons who are in costume will receive $2 off their ticket (must be purchased at the gate).
- Weapons Policy: All weaponry should be character appropriate.. Absolutely no real firearms. All blades must be sheathed and peace-tied.
- Merriment Policy: Security personnel will be on site to encourage responsible participation. A first-aid station and qualified personnel are available if needed.